Terms of Service
Welcome to AJLU.com, a digital marketplace that allows third-party sellers to list digital products, assets, and services for sale. The phrases “we”, “us”, and “our” solely represents AJLU.com and its affiliates.
Please read through this page thoroughly and carefully and make sure you understand it fully, as it states and controls your legitimate relationship with us and your rights concerning your use of the service.
Use of Our Service
AJLU.com provides a platform where users can buy and sell digital assets, products, and services, including but not limited to domains, graphic design, photos, websites, apps, digital marketing, programming and tech services, website scripts and codes, business related services, music, and audio. Users can also communicate (comment or reply) around the content.
You may use the service only upon forming a binding contract with us and adhering to these terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. Any use or access to the website/service by individuals under 13 is strictly restricted and considered a violation of these terms. Also, the service is unavailable to individuals previously removed from the service by us.
If you open/visit our website on any organization/entity’s behalf, “you” includes you and that entity and you assure and state that you are that entity’s authorized representative having the authority to unite the entity to these terms while agreeing to these terms on their behalf. Your AJLU.com account provides you access to features and services that we may establish, customize, and maintain occasionally and at our sole discretion. We may maintain different accounts for different Users. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to access and use your information from that service as allowed by that service, and to save your login credentials for that service.
You are solely liable for tracking all activities on your account while granting permission to store login credentials (passwords and usernames) securely, to not share login credentials and related details with team members or clients, to be liable for activity that happens on/under your account(s) and to notify us of any illegal use or security breach. We will not take the responsibility for any liability, loss, damage, or expense resulting from any illegal use of your account.
We reserve the right to oversee downloads and user activity on the website to ensure compliance with these terms and other laws and regulations that may be updated occasionally. We may change the service, stop providing the service or its features, and/or create usage limits for the service without notice. We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account or access to our website without notice or for no apparent reason, including in our sole determination if you violate any provision of these terms or for no reason. We may refuse to post or remove any user content (published by sellers) for any reason or no reason at our sole discretion. Upon terminating your account for no reason or any reason, you continue to adhere to these terms.
AJLU.com and its affiliates provide products and services to you whenever you visit the website (ajlu.com) and use AJLU services or products. This page states terms for your use of our website, online and/or mobile services, and software provided on or in connection with the service. By creating an account, registering on our website, using our website, and/or check out the “I agree” (or similar) box, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions mentioned throughout this “Terms of Service” page while also understanding that AJLU.com is not liable for any of the product, material, service, or content listed on the website (the publishers/vendors/sellers are solely responsible for whatever they list/post/publish on the site).
We allow third-party sellers to list and sell their assets using our services. We do not own, sell, create, control, resell, provide, offer, or deliver listings or the assets contained therein. The relevant seller is responsible for whatever they sell or list on the site. While we help facilitate transactions carried out on our website, we are neither the buyer nor the seller on the seller’s assets.
We just provide a freelance platform for sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. The contract formed after the sale of these third-party assets is solely between the buyer and seller. We do not take any responsibility for such contracts. The seller is responsible for the sale of their assets and dealing with any buyer claims or any other issues resulting from the contract between the buyer and seller.
We are not liable for:
- The quality, ability, or suitability of a third-party who provide digital goods or services to us and buyers/sellers
- The existence, quality, legality, and suitability of a listed digital asset
- The future performance of a listed asset
- The completeness, truth, and accuracy of the information mentioned in the listing
- The performance or conduct of a third-party, buyer, or seller on the website
You agree to purchase a listed asset at your sole discretion. You also agree to the liability of investigating and examining an asset and its information mentioned in the listing, including but not limited to financial statement, associated liabilities, tax returns, and other facts or details that might impact your decision to purchase that asset and the price you are willing to pay for it. You understand that we may display only a summary description of the listed asset.
Some areas of the service allow users to post content outside of products/services for sale, including profile information, comments, files, screenshots, images, and other content or information. Any similar material a user submits, displays, posts, or makes available on the service is “user content”. User Content also includes but is not limited to service marks, logos, trademarks, or any other information/product/service posted by users, which we may use for promotional and marketing purposes under the user content license (mentioned below).
AJLU.com is simply an online platform where third-party selling and buying happens according to these terms. Hereby, we declare that we are not legally responsible for any content, including, but not limited to, products, services, images, audio, and video posted by users. You agree to adhere to our site content guidelines (which we may modify occasionally) when you post user content and communicate with other users. You are solely responsible for your interactions, discussions, and communication with other Users. We reserve the right but do not commit, to oversee/observe disputes between you and other users. We are not responsible for your interactions with other users or any users’ inaction or action.
By posting any user content on our website, you explicitly grant, state, and assure that you have all rights necessary to grant us a sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, permission to use, customize, publish, list, recreate information concerning, distribute, edit, syndicate, publicly perform and display, translate, and make derivative works of all such user content and its specifics including, your name, likeness, and/or voice as contained, either wholly or partially, and in any format, technology or media, whether existing or upcoming, for use with the service and AJLU.com business, including without limitation for redistributing and promoting full or part of the service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and via any media channels.
You must not post user content that:
- Is fraudulent, immoral, pornographic, illegal, harassing, infringing, offensive, and/or defamatory material
- May cause loss, harm, physical or mental injury/illness, disability, emotional distress, and disfigurement to you, any other individual, and any animal
- Contains any illegal information or content, including, without limitation to, disclosing insider information of another party’s trade secrets or under securities law
- May cause loss or damage to any person or property
- Contains any information or content that we consider abusive, illegal, harmful, defamatory, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, infringing, invasive of public rights or personal privacy, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), profane, objectionable, or libelous
- Exploits or harms children by exposing them to inappropriate content or website and asking for personally identifiable details
- Contains any information or content that you have no rights to post under contractual or fiduciary relationships or under any law
- Promotes bigotry, racism, physical harm, or hatred of any kind against any group or individual
- May contribute to or constitute a tort or crime
- Contains any information or content that you know is not current and correct
- Is explosive, military-related, and/or spam.
You may sell the following digital assets on AJLU.com:
Graphic design, videos, animation, domains, photos, website, apps, digital marketing, website scripts and codes, programming and tech services, business-related services, music, and audio.
When you create a listing, you must provide complete and accurate information about your asset, including without limitation a business description, price details, uses, and features. You are liable for your listing and keep it current at all times. You are solely responsible for setting a price for your listed asset. We may, at our sole discretion, prevent you from listing your asset for sale or suspend an existing listing, if we find or consider that the price mentioned in your listing is unreasonable or not appropriate with the market value.
You assure us and all buyers that:
- You own the asset or have rights to sell the asset
- Any and all agreements with third parties are transferrable to the buyer
- The asset is transferrable to the buyer
- You own the intellectual property rights of your assets, including but not limited to trademark, patent, designs, copyright, and all other rights, title, and interest in the asset
You should not create a listing for an asset that is:
- Inappropriate or in violation of these terms
- Contains materials that violate the rights of a third party or assist others to violate the rights of a third party
- Engaged in activities that breach any applicable law
- Considered vulgar, obscene, fake, and offensive by us, at our sole discretion
Notifications and Emails
By providing us your email id, you permit us to use it for communication purposes and/or send service-related notices required by the law. We may also use your email address to send you messages, such as special offers and new launches, and changes to features of the service (as Newsletters). We may provide other notifications to you, when they are required by the law or for branding or business-related purposes, via push mobile notifications, email notice, hard copy or written notice, or through posting such notice on our website, as determined by AJLU.com at our sole discretion (as per the applicable law). We reserve the right to determine the means and format of providing notifications to our users. We are not responsible for any automatic filtering. You or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email id provided by you. You can manage your email and notification preferences on your account settings page.
Our Proprietary Rights
Excluding your user content, the service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, but not limited to software, illustrations, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, service marks, copyrights, music, photographs, trademarks, audio, and videos, user content belonging to AJLU.com, other users, other licensors to AJLU.com (the AJLU.com content), and all associated intellectual property rights thereto, as between you and us, are the exclusive property of AJLU.com and its licensors (including Users who post User Content to the Service). Besides as clearly provided herein, nothing in these terms shall be considered to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you must not sell, edit, modify, license, rent, reproduce, distribute, copy, transmit, publicly display or perform, publish, adapt, or create derivative works from any AJLU.com Content.
Using our content for any purpose not explicitly permitted by these terms is strictly prohibited. By submitting any comments or ideas about the service, including but not limited to ideas for improving service or our products, either based on our invitation or your interest, you accept that your ideas/comments are complimentary, unsolicited, without limitation, and will not place us under any fiduciary or other commitment and that we can use the Idea free of cost without having to offer any additional compensation to you, and/or disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further agree that, by acceptance of your submission, we do not waive any rights to use related or similar ideas existing on AJLU.com, developed by its staff, or obtained from other sources.
You must not:
- Copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping".
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names and emails, from the service.
- Transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited promotional emails.
- Use the service for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Use any automated system, including without limitation offline readers, robots, spiders, etc., to use/access the service in a way that sends more request messages to our servers than a human can send in the same period using a traditional online web browser (except if we grant the public search engines operators revocable permission to use such systems to copy materials from AJLU.com for the sole purpose of and only to the extent required for producing publicly available searchable indices of the materials, without caches or archives).
- Access any content on the service via any technology or way, besides those provided or authorized by the service.
- Upload worms, invalid data, viruses, or other software agents through the service, including via any User Content.
- Mimic another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, engaging in fraud or hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Take any action that forces or may force an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, as we determine at our sole discretion.
- Bypass the measures/steps that we may employ to prevent or restrict access to the service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict using or copying of any content or enforce limitations on using the service or the content.
- Interfere with the proper working of the service.
- Attempt to compromise the system honesty or security or decode any transmissions from or to the servers running the service.
Resolution Process for Transactions
All parties are liable for ensuring that purchases facilitated by our service are good enough and untroubled. The resolution process for transactions is hosted by our service when buyers claim that that they have not received the asset or what they received was different from what was listed on the site. Though we may involve or take action in resolving transaction problems, you understand that we are not obligated to do so. You accept to permit us to make final decisions on any disputes, at our sole discretion. We hold the right to resolve the processing errors we find by crediting or debiting the payment method used. If you file a chargeback or dispute on a purchase made on AJLU.com, we hold the right to terminate your account without notice (as per the applicable laws and rules).
Fees and Paid Services
Some aspects of the service (if any) may be offered free of cost and others (maybe all) are for a cost. If you choose to use paid aspects of the service, you accept the listed pricing and payment terms that we may change occasionally. We may cancel subscriptions without notice if we cannot process payment through the provided payment method.
We collect no listing fees. You may cancel your listing or account at any time. You must pay a 15% success fee for every sale. Upon completion of the sale, you (the seller/vendor) will receive your credit excluding the 15% success fee within 5 business days. However, if buyers choose to pay through their credit card or PayPal account for a sale above 1000 dollars, we will credit your amount excluding our success fee within a month. Our success fee is non-negotiable and non-refundable. We reserve the right to change the success fee at any time without prior notice and will provide you with adequate notice of those changes before they become effective.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You agree that all refunds are at our sole discretion. We do not commit funding amounts paid to purchased digital goods, including but without limitation, if we find that the assets have been downloaded by the user. However, you (the user) may cancel the purchased digital services or digital assets before the seller completes the service or before the transfer of the asset is completed.
If we suspend or terminate your account or these terms for any reason, you understand and accept that you should receive no refund or exchange for any AJLU.com property, credits you have saved, any license or subscription fees for any part/aspect of the service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else. You agree to our refund and exchange policy that we may change any time sooner or later at our sole discretion.
If at our sole discretion, we make an exception and issue a refund (which is under obligation to provide), you understand and accept that you must immediately delete and retrieve all product files from any and all places you have distributed them to and all computers, laptops, tablets, and other similar devices you have downloaded them on, including but without limitation to any Dropbox accounts you have synced with your AJLU.com account. You also understand and accept that, upon requesting a refund, you are not allowed to utilize the product files (digital assets) and upon receiving a refund, we cancel licenses to such product files and associated content and you are not allowed to use the product in any format and for any purpose whatever.
Consent, Collection, and Use of Data
As a buyer, you acknowledge and accept that the shop owner (seller/vendor who lists the product on the site for sale) will have access to the purchase information, including the username you selected, (which is publicly visible on the service), the Asset you purchased, and the date you purchased it ("Purchase Information"). You also direct us to make purchase information available to the shop owner and the shop owner will also have access to any other information you choose to make publicly available on the service (via your AJLU.com public profile page), but they will not have access to any credit card information or email address.
As a shop owner, you may use purchase information only to make the asset available to the buyer through the service and provide related support. However, you should not sell purchase information, and/or retain, disclose, or use it for any other purposes, except to the extent required by the law. You agree to provide tax and payment information solely in particular areas of our website as required. You agree not to provide any other sensitive personal information. You understand and agree that any data storage functionality of the service is not intended to store health insurance information, medical information, sensitive data about individuals, or other personal data that may pose a risk of harm to the individual if improperly disclosed (collectively, "Sensitive Personal Information").
You agree to upload or submit any sensitive personal information only to us concerning the service as required for taxes, billing, and payment. You also agree that we are not liable for any such sensitive personal information you shared that is transmitted, processed, disclosed, or stored concerning the service. For any controversy, claim, or dispute between you and us arises out of, in connection with, or concerning these terms, you agree to first contact the Support Team to attempt to resolve the claim informally. We hope we can resolve any claim with you. If you and AJLU.com have been unable to resolve the claim within sixty (60) days after you contact us, then you and we each agree to resolve the Claim by binding arbitration by the applicable laws.
Some aspects of the service may permit you to get certain reputational or status indicators and/or purchase service currency ("Credits" used to easily buy Assets (collectively "AJLU.com Property"). Though purchased credits do not expire, you agree that if your account becomes inactive, we may redeem all remaining credits in your account or any other AJLU.com Property that we select, at our sole discretion, without notice. Upon canceling or terminating your account, you will not receive any credits or refunds.
We may declare that your account is inactive based on our records:
- If you have not logged into your AJLU.com account for a year or more
- Despite our efforts to contact you, we have not been able to contact you to verify that you intend to use your account continuously.
You acknowledge and agree that, despite the terminology used, AJLU.com Property represents a limited license right governed solely by these terms and available for distribution at our sole discretion. Our property is not redeemable for any cost or monetary value from us at any time. You agree that you neither own the account you use to access the service nor do you reserve rights of access or rights to data stored by or on behalf of us on our servers, including without limitation any data representing or embodying any or all of AJLU.com Property. You also agree that we have the rights to control, modify, manage, eliminate, and/or regulate our property at our sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that we will not liable to you based on our exercise of such right.
All data on our servers are subject to transfer, deletion, or modification at any time at our sole discretion. Despite any value assigned to such data by you or any third party, you understand and accept that any of your account history, data, and/or account content present on our servers, may be altered, deleted, transferred, or moved at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind. We do not assure or provide or explicitly refuse, any value, cash, or otherwise assigned to any data present on our servers.
You agree, at your sole expense and to the extent permitted by the law, to defend (at our request), indemnify, and hold us and our agents, subsidiaries, managers, licensors, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, agents, contractors, directors, and officers (individually and collectively, our parties/affiliates) harmless from and against any and all damages, claims, obligations, liabilities, losses, debt, or costs, and expenses (including without limitation to reasonable attorney's fees) suffered or incurred by us or our parties for any claim, suit or proceeding (claim), resulting from:
- Breaching any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights.
- Any other party’s use and access of the service with your login credentials and other appropriate security code.
- Your use and access to the service, including any data or content transferred or received by you.
- Any claim or damages that happens from any of your user content or any that is submitted through your account.
- Breaching any applicable law, rules, and/or regulations.
- Violating these terms and other policies (mentioned throughout this page) including but not limited to any privacy or intellectual property rights.
Damage and Liability Limitation
To the applicable law’s maximum allowed extent and despite any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy or liability, in no event will we and our parties be liable hereunder for special, consequential, indirect, or any other damages of any kind (however caused and despite the theory of liability, whether derived from contract, tort, or negligence).
AJLU.com is not responsible for:
- Any delay or failure to adhere to our obligations under these conditions, if it arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Errors, typographical errors, mistakes, and/or inaccuracies of content.
- Losses resulting from the unavailability of, or your inability to use our services.
- Any indirect or consequential losses.
- Any business loss, profits, sales loss, revenue, data, expected savings, contracts, wasted expenditure, or goodwill.
- Losses that are not directly caused by any violation on our side.
- Personal injury or property damage resulting from access to or use of our service.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service.
- Any loss or damage incurred resulting from the use of any content emailed, transmitted, posted, or otherwise made available through the service.
- User content or the offensive, defamatory, or illegal conduct of any third-party
For any other losses concerning our services, we limit our responsibility to the amount you have paid us for the relevant AJLU.com services. Nothing in these conditions is intended to:
- Revoke or override any explicit obligations we give you concerning our services. (for example, the provision of a refund in certain circumstances)
- Modify, restrict, or exclude any right or remedy you have in law including the Indian consumer law or otherwise to the extent that that right or remedy cannot be modified, restricted, or excluded under law. Any disclaimer, limitation, or exclusion in these conditions applies as mentioned in these conditions to the extent permitted by the law and subject to any such non-excludable right or remedy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Subject to other terms and conditions of these terms, you accept that any action at law or in equity resulting from or concerning these terms that is not subject to arbitration shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Tamilnadu (and, to the extent controlling, the federal laws of India). The laws of the State of Tamilnadu will govern without reference to the conflicts-of-laws rules thereof. You also agree that any claim, dispute, or action resulting from or concerning these terms will be brought exclusively in (and the parties will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of) the courts of Madurai, Tamilnadu, India. Nothing in the above-mentioned will prevent AJLU.com from taking an action for violation of intellectual property rights in any country where such violation is stated to occur.
We care about the honesty and security of your personal information, but we cannot assure you that unauthorized third parties will not be able to break our security measures and steal your personal information for improper purposes. You agree that you provide your personal information and user content at your own risk. You are solely responsible for all interactions with the service that happens on your registered account (including, but not limited to all purchases). You accept to right after notifying us of any unauthorized use of your registration/personal information or any other violation of security concerning your account or the service and to ensure that you "log off"/exit from your account with the service (if applicable) at the end of each session.
You explicitly relieve us from any and all liability resulting from your use of any third-party website, content, or service. Also, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of assets, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and them. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind concerning your dealings with such advertisers (third parties).
Payment and Taxes Information
All details you provide concerning a purchase, transaction, or other monetary transaction interaction with the service should be accurate, current, and complete. You will pay all charges incurred by users of your debit card, credit card, or other payment method used concerning a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You agree to pay applicable taxes, if any, concerning such purchases, transactions, or other monetary transaction interactions.
We accept or facilitate payments through digital mediums, such as NEFT, credit card, debit card, Google pay, PayPal, PhonePe, and other similar platforms.
Storage Practices and Limits
We provide limited storage space for user content on the service. We may take reasonable efforts to safeguard and backup user content and to make user content available in case of deletion or loss, but we are not obligated to do so. We reserve the right to treat, mark, or consider your account(s) as inactive or archive and/or user content and assets as inactive for a prolonged period, as determined by us at our sole discretion. We also have the right to modify our storage practices and limits at any time at our sole discretion, with or without notice.
The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You agree that you use the service at your own risk. To the applicable law’s maximum permitted extent, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose implied warranties of merchantability, or non-violation. Without limiting the above-mentioned, we and our subsidiaries and licensors do not warrant that:
- The content is accurate, correct, or reliable
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be available at any time or location, uninterrupted or secure
- Any defects or errors will be resolved
- The service is free of viruses or other harmful components
You agree to download or otherwise obtain any content through the use of the service at your own risk and you will be solely liable for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such downloads. We do not take responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party via our service or any hyperlinked website or service, and we will not monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
By using the service, you agree to keep confidential information confidential and not to disclose that to any third-party, except as required by agents, representatives, accountants, attorneys, auditors, and advisors with a bona fide, who shall first agree to keep such information confidential (this includes any materials exchanged in arbitration).
Your relationship with other users and third parties is at your sole discretion. These terms will not in any way constitute or be seen as evidence to establish any relationship, joint venture, association, and/or partnership. Each party is responsible for paying their respective costs and expenses in performing their duties under these terms unless explicitly provided otherwise herein.If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or section of these terms to be impossible to enforce, that particular section will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to ensure these terms will continue in full force and effect. The section headings used in these terms are solely for convenience and will not be given any substantive effect. The English language version of these terms is legally binding in case of any inconsistencies between the English version and any translations.
Despite where you use or access the service from, you agree that these terms and other related documents, including notices, have been and will be written in the English language only. Except as explicitly provided here, a party may only waive its rights under these terms by a written document executed by both parties. Failure to enforcing any provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof. You may not delegate or assign these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder. Any illegitimate assignment is considered invalid and void. You also agree that we may assign or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these terms, at our sole discretion.
Updates to These Terms
We reserve the right to modify or change or revise these terms at any time, with or without notice, at our sole discretion. All changes will be in effect immediately, except if we mention a different effective date when we post them. If you do not agree to the updated terms, you cannot use or access our service.
These terms (including, without limitation, the policies and license) contain the entire agreement between you and us concerning the subject matter and supersede all previous or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, written, or oral, between you and us concerning the service. If any conflict or inconsistency occurs between any of these terms and any third-party software license agreement or service level agreement that contain a link to the service, these terms will control.